Saturday, March 13, 2010

Yooz'll be proud

The check with DOCS went real well. That Bethany bitch came round and checked the kids out, checked their heads for lice and shit, she found a few but not enough to chuck a shit over. She went and looked at the kids' bedroom. She goes, so....still got 5 kids sharing the one bedroom? I said, course we still got 5 kids sharing the one fucking bedroom. Did you see a fucking extension on the house when you walked in? Does it look like the house grew another fucking storey in the last few months? No. It fucking didn't and most likely it won't. These city bitches are thick as shit, and I didn't mind telling her that. She didn't say nothin back, just smiled, which is what they usually do coz they know there's about 1.2 metres between their face and my fist.
So she went and looked in the room. Like I said yesterday, I'd vaccummed and cleaned a bit. The mattresses on the floor even had the blankets all folded, all neat like. Maddhyson had put the bong under her desk like a good girl, like I taught her to do for DOCS visits, and she even had some homework out on the table in the corner, so she can't say nothing about that. Bethany looked around at everything and asked Maddhyson if her mummy or daddy had smacked her or anything lately. She looked at me and I gave her my look, which I call the "whipper snipper look". She knows she's gonna get some bruising when I give her that look. So she said, nah, mum and dad are good and don't bash me at all, they love me.
Bethany looked through some forms and ticked some boxes and then she left. The funniest thing is I'd said to Jaydden to look through her bag while we were chatting and he found $20, panadol, strawberry blistex, some hubbabubba and a tampon. He took it all coz you never know when that stuff might come in handy. Jayson had also taken the numberplates off her car and scratched a picture of a dick and balls on the passenger side of the car with his flick knife. I always did reckon Jayson was good at art. He really is though, the dick was so life like.
The good thing is, a few hours later Bathany called from her office and said she wouldn't need to visit for another 6 months. That's good news ey coz vacuuming is my least favourite thing to do and now I know I won't be doing it again til September. Funny, she never mentioned her car.

I wanna write more tonight but I can't. Simone, our pit bull bitch is about to have another litter so I better start drawing up the "pups for sale" sign to stick up on the window of the fish and chip shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment