Monday, March 15, 2010

Gavo loves it!!!

I shouldn't tell yaz this but we had the best root today coz Gavo saw my new tit tat (yeah, I went with the southern cross after all!!) and he said it was beautiful, and it got him kinda horny to look at it. Sick fuck he is but I love him ey. It still hurts but - it burns and its weeping. But now we match, coz Gavo also has a southern cross tattoo, his is just on the back of his right leg, next to the tiger tat.

Not sure if I told yaz but we have southern cross stickers on the back of the ute, and another sticker that says "If you don't love Australia, FUCK OFF AND GO BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM". Jaydden found that sticker at a meeting he went to a few months ago. I think it was some sort of fundraiser for cancer or something coz there were a lot of people with shaved heads there. I didn't go and not sure what that was about but I guess they were raising money for sick kids. Jaydden got a few stickers from there and there's so many other funny ones. Those guys really love their country though so I thought they seemed like nice people for Jaydden to get to know.
Anyway, we also have the aussie flag in our bedroom, its actually the curtains. We also have it as the bedspread. I think its real stylish. Everyone that comes over stares at it and they always say, shit Kyyles, where did you get that bedspread? I tell em I got it from the tobacconist next to Franklins but they never believe me. They go, shit Kyyles, it looks way too good to be from that shop. Coz it does.

Anyway, thats all I gotta tell yaz. Oh and I almost forgot, Simone hasn't had the pups yet. We thought she would the other day but she didn't. Maybe tonight. Kids are real excited though. You know, miracle of life & shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment