Sunday, March 14, 2010

Gettin new tit tat.

I’m getting another tat on my tit, next to the black rose, but I’m confused. Do I embellish the rose on my left tit, like add some more vines and thorns and shit, or do I get a whole new separate tat on my right tit? And if I go for the new theme, do I stick with flowers, or do I get a sword, or a cartoon character, or one of the kids’ names? But if I get the kids’ names done there, do I get ALL the kids names or just one of them, and how do I choose just one without causing a massive biffo? And even though my tits have sagged somewhat so there’s room on there now, if I have a few more kids, I’ll end up with a lot of names on the one tit. So I’m thinking I might stick to the flowers after all. Or a Chinese symbol meaning something special like peace and harmony, or beer and ciggies.
Hang on…..just wait a fucking minute. Nah, I got it!! I’m getting the southern cross tattooed on there!! Why the fuck didn’t I think of this earlier??

Seeyaz….if anyone’s looking for me today I’ll be at Warpaint Tattoo & Body Peircing in St Marys. But if yooz see Gavo around today, don’t tell him ey – I want it to be a surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment