Thursday, March 11, 2010

Ahhh shiiiiiit.

Just got a phone call from Jaydden. He's broken his wrist while bashing a kid for a fruit roll-up outside Franklins. This means he can't do the break & enter we had planned for Friday morning. I'm pissed off. Friday morning break & enters are a bit of a tradition in our family. Shayne, Maddhyson's dad started the tradition after he got out of jail for that rape he didn't do.
Shayne was a bit unemployed after that last rape, especially after he tried to get the job at the primary school and his parole officer heard about it. Point is, he was out of jail and unemployed, so he had time on his hands. Haha, time.
So he goes to me, lets do something bonding for the family. I thought he meant something we usually do for fun, like throwing bricks onto cars on the M4 or starting a bushfire. But nah, Shayne had other ideas. He goes, how about, Friday morning we pack up the kids, put em in the ute and do some break & enters. I nearly cried, coz he doesn't usually think of the whole family like that. It's become our thing now and we all look forward to it all week. I've got so many nice things from our Friday break & enters. Pearl necklaces, bath tiles, nailpolish in colours I like, a scratchie that won $10, a highlighter that still worked, a whipper snipper which I use on the kids' legs when they piss me off, a china teddy bear ballerina, snow domes, a Homer Simpson bong, lamb chops, heaps of good shit. Anyway, after Shayne went back to jail for that other rape he didn't do and I hooked up with Gavo, he thought it was a real nice tradition, so we kept it going.

I guess with Jaydden's wrist broken though, we can't go this week. He usually helps Gavin carry out some of the heavy items.

Fuck, Jaydden's just called again, the little shit wants to be picked up from Franklins. I tell ya, I'm not taking him to Nepean. Fuck that. You gotta wait hours there and they don't let you change the channels on the tv. Not without a fight anyway. I might just put the bone back into place myself and then duct-tape it. I did a first aid course back in 98, how much could things have changed?

Ahh fuck me, he's just called back again, screaming to be picked up. It hurts, it hurts, I can see bone, waaahh waaah. Little shit. Might get the whipper snipper out before I go get him.

No comments:

Post a Comment