Sunday, March 21, 2010

Turns out Mercedes wasn't cured after all coz she snorted a line quicker than you could say "discharge papers." Gavo said maybe I shouldn't have tempted her but I reckon you don't know if you were successful at something until you're tempted with it again. And Mercedes just wasn't successful, and that isn't my fault, its the fault of the crap hospital where she'd been staying, obviously not getting her the right treatment. Whatever, not my problem. We had a fun night and that's the main thing.
Maddhyson finally stopped vomiting last night by the time I got home around 3am but god it annoyed me. I really hate it when people are sick and especially vomiting. It stinks and the noise is disgusting. Made her clean it up of course, I wouldn't go near that stuff with a ten foot pole. Even when she was a baby I wouldn't touch her spue, I'd make Gavo clean it up. That's just me.

So Friday break & enter was fun but we only got a few things: a camera, a My Little Pony set including My Little Pony stables (for Maddhyson), a chainsaw, some beer, a 2008 kitten calendar with stickers, a leopard skin rug and a torch. We only ended up doing one house coz a few of the ones we had planned to rob seemed to have cars parked out the front like people were home. We don't really like to break in while people are home, not with the whole family and especially not while Jaydden's wrist is still on an angle. I'm sure that'll heal soon though.

I've gotta go now coz cousin Keith is taking his 2 month old son Trent to the plaza to get his ears pierced and I said I'd go with them, so seeyaz.

No comments:

Post a Comment