Thursday, March 11, 2010

Yo yo yo.

Hey yoooz.

I've had like fully the best day today. I went to Best & Less and got myself the hottest flanno ever. Its blue and white, goes with my eyes.

Gavo and I had a fight last night. I got my Cennelink payment on Thursday right, and Shazza, our seventh and second oldest, went to a Bluelight disco and rooted some guy in the toilet. Mighta bean the cleaner, she doesn't remember, she was blind drunk on goon. The point is, I had to buy her the morning after pill again, which cost fucking $50. Thats almost 3 packs of Winnie Blues. I tell ya, I was not fucking happy.

Gavo says to me, what happened to the money I was gonna put in the pokies. I said, I fucking spent the money on Shazza's morning after pill. He goes to me, nah, don't be fucking spending our pokies money on that shit, she should just get preggers and have the baby, she's 14 and old enough, and we'll get the baby bonus. We could spend that money on a new flat screen tv, coz Jaydden and cousin Darryl hocked the one they stole from their ice dealer back in June. And this time we could get a 102 inch screen, not the shitty 64 inch one.

Anyway, I said to Gavo, fuck that, Shazza's not gonna get preggers til she's at least 16. Only three of my sisters and me and my mum and my gran and twelve cousins had their first kids before 16! Not gonna happen in our family.
He tried to give me another black eye after that but he was so fucked up on Jim Beam and glue that he only hit another hole in the wall. Dumb cunt. Anyway, he and Jaydden are gonna go break into some cars again tomorrow at the station so that should give him another $50 in change. So he can still go to the Rooty Hill RSL this weekend and stop his fucking crying about it.

I gotta go - I've got a jumbo pack of nuggets in the fryer, and some curly fries - everyone's favourite dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment